Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Food = Fuel

So a question I get asked a lot is how did I lose weight.  It was through mainly diet.  Weight loss is 85% diet.   I suggest to people to find a way of eating that works for them and stick with it.   Whatever you choose you are in for the long haul.  Short term dieting does not work....I know I have been there, done that, and got all the weight back I lost from short term dieting.   What worked for me was high lean protein and low carbs.   This at first meant at first very little of any carb....now it means no unnatural or processed carbs.   So for me fruits and veggies are good...grains are not.  


Also remember you need to eat like you are fueling your body.  If you put in dirty fuel into your car, your car will run like crap.  Same goes for your body,  bad fuel makes your body not run as well.  Good healthy food is good fuel.    You will feel the difference.   That is my first piece of fitness advice....hope you enjoyed.

Signed,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Circus Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment