Thursday, July 28, 2011

Breathe

So I move onward to the next chapter of my life and of my training on Monday and I am in a state of shock.  This is the first move I have made which I feel ready for but not financially.   I am trusting in a leap of faith and I have to have faith that everything will be alright and be proactive that it will.  Right now the fear and anxiety is a overwhelming and I don't want to do anything but curl into a tight little ball and fall asleep and ignore everything.   It is amazing how that never works.  It is also amazing how this is a time in my life where I wish I went on anxiety pills to help me cope but I know that wouldn't work.   I teach tonight so hopefully the post exercise high will kick in :).   I just need to breathe.  I know that everything will be ok as long as I am proactive.   Faith and Trust in the Universe....and just say my mantra/affirmation when I get stressed....I am mighty, I am strong, I am an aerialist!,I am mighty, I am strong, I am an aerialist!,I am mighty, I am strong, I am an aerialist!,I am mighty, I am strong, I am an aerialist!,I am mighty, I am strong, I am an aerialist!

No comments:

Post a Comment