Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Ventures and a New Chapter

So I am trying to open my own business for personal training called Former Fat Kid.  I am excited about doing so but also scared shitless because it is probably the most grown up thing I have done in all my life.  Also knowing if it fails it is due to me not doing something right.  I mean personal training is not anything new or shiny...it is selling a dream.  I dream of being healthier and feeling great and in reality is a long and rough road which smoothes out little by little over time as good habits build up.  Motivation is a tough thing to do...also with circus training stuff I will be a busy boy but I am up for the task.  Just have to remind myself I can take over the world if I put my mind to it!!!!   Just one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment